Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Words Don't Come Close

It's going to take me a while to really, completely verbalize everything I've been feeling over the last 24-36 hours. I'll have to address this Brave New World later.

In the meantime, in trying to keep somewhat on theme (Joe's Month of Movies), I'm going to share with you pictures of the Obama Watch party the production team was invited to last night.

We were guests along with a wonderfully diverse group ranging from pre-teen to pre-cambrian in age with every Skittle represented.

Here are pictures of the Kennedy Mansion where the party was hosted.








The bar was catered by Grand Vin Bottle Shop; I did my patriotic part in putting away a great deal of a excellent micro-distillery Bourbon.




















I also met the Senior Minister of All Souls Unitarian Church (the largest Unitarian Church in the world), located in Tulsa. Here is a creative 'update' of The Prodigal Sons story, with a decidedly contemporary twist. It's only about 7 minutes, well worth the time, though.



I'm still emotionally drained and mentally exhausted, partly from the election, the other part from the new production. That was actually the part that was supposed to be fairly consistent with my month's theme: This is what I got to do while I am out of town making a movie. Guess I didn't really make that clear earlier.

Well, I've made today's post with 13 minutes to spare before it'll be time to start on the Thursday post, which is when most anyone will be reading this anyway.

1 comment:

Misti Ridiculous said...

BRAVO!!! you got it in. the photos are great!