Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday: Good Song Edition

It's fall, and this is when I thrive creatively; and an important part of it is the music that feeds the autumn vibe. Here are 10 songs that are floating my boat at the moment:

10. One and Only ~ Teitur


9. Change in My Life ~ John Pagano
The version I love has embedding disabled, so I've linked it above. But here's a better than expected version by those pesky Tulsans Hanson.


8. Volcano ~ Damien Rice


7. Even If It Breaks Your Heart ~ Will Hoge


6. God Only Knows ~ Lyle Lovett


5. Could Have Been You ~ Joss Stone


4. Soul Cake ~ Sting


3. Haven't Met You Yet ~ Michael Bublé


2. Hey, Soul Sister ~ Train


1. Hallelujah ~ Damien Rice

1 comment:

ChromePlatedGirl said...

"God Only Knows" is one of my favorite songs of all time. And I lurv Lyle Lurvett.
I was just sad I had to wait until I got home to listen...stupid work computer has no sound.