Saturday, July 26, 2008

...Because I'm An Idiot Manchild

I somehow forgot a few other concerts that Gertrude and I have seen. Again, probably because I'm a dumb boy.



Harry Connick, Jr., in Dallas on the She tour, I was hoping for tuxedo and big band, he was in his black jeans and fusion funk band stage.



Tori Amos, I'm pretty sure this was the Cornflake Girl tour. The program had a foreward by Neil Gaiman which started with "Hi, by the way" Tear in Your Hand is Gertrude's ringtone on my phone to this day.



Bobby McFerrin (on the Hush tour, sadly, Yo-Yo Ma did not visit OKC with him)

I think that may be it, bringing our 17 year-ish associated total to 6 if you believe my recollections. Hell, there are probably a couple others waiting to tap me on the shoulder as soon as I hit "Publish Post"

In any case, not nearly enough.

1 comment:

Misti Ridiculous said...

I love this tribute thru the years. you two have seen some doozies!! halakaleem! the pics though are coming in funky??
I love the new look of the blog. Kudos!